Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Little Black Dress

So I'm flying back to SD tonight for Thanksgiving and I couldn't be happier!!!!!!! Can't wait to stuff my face with delecious food, see all my best friends, enjoy some cocktails, and spend time with my family! But now that its officially the Holiday season you must find your Little Black Dress that you can dress down or dress up for all the different occasions coming your way! Here are a few L.B.D. that I think would do just the trick this Winter! :)


L.B.D.


L.B.D. by Trendy&Tipsy featuring vintage style dresses

Blackout Batwing Dress
$70 - shopnastygal.com
Scoopneck dress »

Ruffle prom dress
199 GBP - karenmillen.com
Strapless evening dress »

Glass of Bubbly Dress
$242 - modcloth.com
Bubble dress »

Brette Velvet Dress
$198 - shopnastygal.com
Velvet dress »

Ebony Lace Wallpaper
$198 - anthropologie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment