Friday, November 18, 2011

I Heard You Like The Bad Girls Honey, Is That True?

The Drifter Shirt- Millau from LF
High Waisted Jean Shorts- LF
Rose Tights- Urban Outfitters
Limited Edition Military Litas- LF

First off...this whole last week, I have had Lana Del Rey's song Video Games in my head! I am in love with the song and with her...check out the video!

These pictures were taken in Tiburon yesterday. It was so could see parts of Marin, Sausalito , the Golden Gate Bridge, and the City....GORGEOUS. There were houses right along the cliffs overlooking...AMAZING. I would like to live there some day! There some cute restaraunts that I need to try as well!

On another note, after overloading on medicine last night and sleeping for 12 hours...I am still sick today. What is even better is I am having a huge party tonight at my house...hopefully I will be felling okay! The theme is ABC, Anything But Clothes. I'll make sure to do a post for my outfit....ITS SO FREAKIN CUTE!



  1. those litas are hot. Now I have to go look for a pair.

  2. super cute shoes!

  3. Got ready with the lights off, did ya?

  4. Those boots are incredible!!

    Check my blog out and follow if you like, I'm already following you!


  5. hey katie its annabel from olp--just wanted to comment since you're the only other person i know in our class who has a fashion blog!
    are those litas i see?