Monday, December 5, 2011

I Thought You Said It Was Easy, Listening To Your Heart











Hi-low Dress- LF by LOVE
Leather Lace up Boots- Cowgirl Ca$h (boutique in Bend Oregon)

Sorry for being such a bad blogger lately...I know soccer is over but school is TAKING over my LIFE!!! This week is finals week so I promise to have many posts during Christmas break and so on!

This is one of my absolute favorite spots in Marin County...so beautiful overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge into the city of SF. Oh and sorry for the scrapes on my knee...thanks soccer...haha. Well that's all for now gotta go get ready for one of my finals tonight!

<3

3 comments:

  1. Loveeee this dress. and where you are. I havent been to that side of the bridge in like a year. always worth it!

    melavond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww pretty dress.. i like that u wore it with boots! makes the whole look tougher!

    ReplyDelete