Saturday, December 24, 2011

All I want for Christmas is Justin Bieber...

and i suppose some other things too but he is just SO ADORABLE! Always have loved this song...and now it is even better with him in it!



Love this song too...


Today has been so active...went to Crossfit and did the 12 days of Christmas workout which was BRUTAL...and followed a potluck with everyone at the gym! Got all my Christmas presents wrapped...gonna go to Church then all the family is headed over to my house for a traditional Italian Christmas Eve with Pizzas, Salmon, Eggplant and more! Don't forget all the great Italian cookies and Cannolis!!!

I'll post my outfit for tonight later! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVER EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. hi katie,

    I just started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion illustrations and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a healpful suggestion.

    -> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

    Hope to read from you soon,
    Happy New Year,

    Kamila

    ReplyDelete