Friday, December 30, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside
















Sweater- UNIQ from Foreign Exchange
Jeans- Car Mar from LF
Cross Necklace- Forever 21
Lace Up Shearling Heels- Dorothy Perkins
Beanie- store in Sunriver Village Mall

The snow is finally HERE! I have been up at my house in Sunriver, Oregon for the last 4 days and the weather has been horrible...I mean we have not even been able to go snowboarding because Old Man Winter decided to be cranky and bring rain to the mountain....snow reports said to stay off the mountain unless you wanted to embark on an AQUATIC ADVENTURE...hahah righhht. BUT TODAY HAS COME WITH SNOW! So that means the last day of 2011 I am headed up to the snow to go snowboarding!

Today my sister and my friend Marli went to the village mall and went shopping! I scored this awesome beanie for 10$!!! What is everyone's plans for tomorrow and for new years eve?! Can't wait to show you my outfit!
xooxox

1 comment:

  1. Hi, cool post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will probably be subscribing to your blog. Keep up great writing!!!
    Cadillac Cimarron AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete