Friday, January 13, 2012

Coachella Ready














I have absolutely fallen in LOVE with the spring For Love and Lemons Day Tripper Collection. With all the commotion with Coachella lately...this collection is a must see for outfit ideas for the festival!!! I bought pre-sale tickets this summer so I am all ready to go!! This will be by first time going....I CANNOT WAIT!!! I need to buy some items from this collecion so my wardrobe is ready!!! Who else is making it out to Coachella this year?! :)

3 comments:

  1. Is that time of the year again. Great photos, they can be very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following my blog hun! <3 and im supa jelly of you getting coachella tickets! By the time i got home from school they sold out!!! ;__; lulz but im trying to win free tickets on the radio!!! Anyways, love this collection as well! I needa get me that black lace cut out dress~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer get here fast! This collection rocks!

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete