Monday, January 2, 2012

Living Young And Wild And Free









1. Sweater- Forever 21
2. Aztec Shorts- Audrey 3+1 from XGeneration
3. Leggings- LF
4. Boots- Ecote from Urban Outfitters
5. Leopard Cross Necklace- Forever 21
6. Tribal Studded Backpack- Thread Show SF

Just another day in the life....went to see Girl with the Dragon Tattoo followed by some
beer sampling at Deschutes Brewery...then off to show off my mad bowling skills. How hot are those shoes? Had to throw that one in there! My tribal backpack is one of my favorite gifts I got for Christmas....its the perfect size to throw my camera in it and hit the road! I will be carrying this around A LOT.

One of my new years resolutions is to post more on my blog and keep up with it! Thanks to all your support and love! :D

1 comment:

  1. I love your backpack so much Katie!!! I've been trying to find one similar but have yet to come across one I like :D

    Jennifer <3

    ReplyDelete